Blue Mountains Retail and Shopping Directory
Do you like the Shops in Blue Mountains?
Blue Mountains Retail and Shopping
The Blue Mountains region in New South Wales, Australia, has a great variety of shopping options for both locals and tourists. From popular shopping centers to independent retail outlets and markets, there are plenty of places to find what you need in this beautiful area.
The Blue Mountains has several modern shopping centers that offer a range of stores, services, and entertainment options. Some of the best are:
- Westfield Penrith: Located in Penrith, this is the largest shopping center in the area, with over 250 stores and services, including Myer, Kmart, Target, and Coles.
- Katoomba Village: This shopping center in Katoomba has a fantastic range of specialty stores, including fashion, health, beauty, and home decor, as well as Woolworths and Big W.
- Glenbrook Village: The Glenbrook Village shopping center is a great place to do some boutique shopping, with a range of independent retailers and specialist stores.
If you prefer to shop independently, the Blue Mountains has plenty of retail outlets that offer unique, high-quality products.
- Blue Mountains Chocolate Company: This boutique chocolate store in Katoomba offers handcrafted chocolates and truffles made with Belgian chocolate.
- Leura Fine Woodwork Gallery: Located in Leura, this gallery has a range of beautiful handcrafted wooden items, including furniture, homewares, and jewelry boxes.
- The Nook: This homewares store in Leura has a great range of unique and stylish pieces, including art, ceramics, and furniture.
If you need to do some grocery shopping, the Blue Mountains has plenty of supermarkets to choose from.
- Coles: You can find Coles supermarkets in Katoomba, Springwood, and Winmalee.
- Woolworths: Woolworths supermarkets are located in Katoomba, Leura, Springwood, and Blaxland.
- Aldi: There are Aldi stores in Katoomba, Springwood, and Winmalee.
The Blue Mountains has several vibrant markets, where you can find fresh produce, arts and crafts, and other unique products.
- Leura Village Fair: This market is held on the first Sunday of every month in Leura, and features local arts and crafts, vintage clothing, and fresh produce.
- Glenbrook Rotary Markets: These markets are held on the third Saturday of every month in Glenbrook, and offer a range of products, including fresh produce, plants, and second-hand goods.
- Blackheath Growers Market: Held on the second Sunday of every month in Blackheath, this market has a great range of fresh produce and handmade homewares.
Whether you're looking for the latest fashion trends, unique gifts and homewares, or fresh local produce, the Blue Mountains has something to suit everyone's shopping needs.
Blue Mountains Retail and Shopping Articles