Blue Mountains Community Events
- The Blue Mountains Music Festival - an annual music festival featuring folk, roots and blues musicians from around the world.
- The Winter Magic Festival - an annual event celebrating the winter solstice with live music, street performances, and food stalls.
- The Leura Gardens Festival - an annual spring festival showcasing beautiful gardens in the Leura area.
- The Katoomba Street Art Walk - a self-guided tour of street art located throughout Katoomba.
- The Blue Mountains Arts Trail - a monthly event showcasing the work of local artists throughout the Blue Mountains region.
- The Blue Mountains Cultural Centre - hosts regular exhibitions, workshops, and events related to art, culture, and history of the region.
- The Lithgow Ironfest - an annual event celebrating the industrial heritage of Lithgow with displays, demonstrations, and costume competitions.
- The Blackheath Rhododendron Festival - an annual event celebrating the blooming of the rhododendrons with markets, music, and a grand parade.
- The Faulconbridge Antique and Collectables Fair - a bi-annual fair featuring antique and collectable sellers from around the region.
- The Blue Mountains Eco Garden Expo - an annual event promoting sustainable gardening practices and showcasing environmentally friendly products.
Events in Blue Mountains and Customers searching for You